Submission deadlineNo deadline
The meeting is divided into three tracks. The individual topics listed here are illustrative only, if you have a topic which will be of interest to others then please submit it.
- Instrumentation and Controls;
- Control systems at your facility;
- Experiences with EtherCAT;
- Safety control systems;
- Distributed timing systems;
- Remote telemetry/IoT systems;
- ATF (Technology Forum);
- Mechanical design;
- Detector systems;
- Fault reporting/issue tracking;
- Workshop/fabrication facilities/capabilities/tips + tricks;
- Plenary sessions, covering topics of mutual interest.
- Introduction to your facility/organisation;
- Motion control;
- Systems engineering;
- Spacecraft and qualification systems;
- Maintenance and engineering at operational facilities;
- Electromagnetic compliance, sources of electrical noise, grounding;
- Tips for cable routing (cable trays, labelling, fault finding, etc.);
- Engineering standards;
The format will be based on 15-minute presentations plus 5 minutes for questions/discussion. Ideally papers will aim to share your experience and tips and tricks for others participating in the meeting, rather than describing a very institution-specific project.