The School will be run on Monday the 19th of May.
The purpose of the school is to train students on experimental aspects and analysis techniques, with a focus on X-ray Small Angle Scattering and its application to nanoscale systems.
Students wishing to attend the school and workshop will need to submit:
- A short description outlining how attending the School and Workshop will benefit their research (1 page maximum)
- A letter of support from their university supervisor endorsing them attending the school.
The Workshop will commence on the 20th of May at 8:00 am and conclude at 18:00 on the 21st of May.
The workshop will focus on applications of synchrotron X-rays, Free Electron Lasers, and neutron scattering to the fields of nanoscience and nanotechnology, structural biology, life sciences and pharmaceutical research, molecular electronics, surface science and related fields. The scope of the workshop is to inform students and researchers as to the advances in research in these fields, technique development, and to promote collaboration between Australian and Italian scientists.
Workshop participants who wish to give a presentation will need to submit a 1 page abstract here.
If you require accommodation during the conference please download one of the following forms and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodation Request Form :: School (& Workshop)Attendees
- Accommodation Request Form :: Workshop Attendees
- Kevin Prince, Elettra - Sincrotrone Trieste, IT
- Alessandra Gianoncelli, Elettra - Sincrotrone Trieste, IT
- Giuliana Tromba, Elettra - Sincrotrone Trieste, IT
- Oscar Moze, Scientific Attaché, Embassy of Italy, Canberra, AU
- Andrew Peele, CXS and Australian Synchrotron, Melbourne, AU
- Michael James, Australian Synchrotron, Melbourne, AU